- Every school has a list of recommended items to buy. Print out this list and think about what you think you need to buy and what you can bring from home.
- Look in the area of the school to see if there is any near by stores to purchase things you need. You can travel with less baggage and pick things up closer to your destination.
- Shopping at the last minute may leave you fishing for things that aren’t in stock, and leaving you with whatever is left at the end of the summer.
- Shop Smart: If you have things at home that you can use, use them and save the money.
- Check out Bed Bath & Beyond link listed below. Their program allows you to scan items at a store near you and pick the items up at the nearest store to your school.